Friday, April 20, 2007

Federer flattens Ferrer for 500th victory

Okay, just as I predicted Roger Federer won his quarterfinal match against David Ferrer at the Monte Carlo AMS pretty handily. It took less than an hour, in fact, and had a fantastic final score of 6-4 6-0. (Federer's Bagel and Breadstick Bakery is in business again! Hooray!) Since ESPN Star Sports here didn't have live coverage of the match, I had to resort to the next best thing: live scores online. (Nope, I can't afford to pay to watch the match on ATP Masters Series tv.) So right now I can only speculate on how well Roger played based on how the scores progressed and the live comments posted on the Eurosport website. Anyway, I hope to get up early tomorrow morning to watch the delayed telecast of the match which starts at 4am.

No comments: